Chili garlic crab and shrimp

There are many ways to bring that crab and shrimp into luxurious cooking like this recipe. You can add more ingredients as this is really appetizing that you could ask for more!

5 lbs. crab cut in half
2 lb. shrimp cleaned
1 Knorr Chicken Cube
2 tablespoon tomato paste
1/2 cup banana ketchup
5 teaspoons cornstarch
2 egg beaten
¾ cup green onion (cut into pieces)
4 Chili pepper chopped
2 onion chopped
1 head garlic minced
3 thumbs ginger grated
4 cups water
7 tablespoons cooking oil
Salt and ground black pepper
Onion leeks or coriander (half cup or more)

After chopping the onion, garlic, and ginger, and preparing the rest of your ingredients, you can start cooking.
Heat 4 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pot before sautéing your onion, garlic, ginger, and peppers. When the onions soften, add the shrimps. Cook until the color of the shrimp is orange, then set it aside.
Next is stir the crab in the pot for about 3 to 5 minutes. Add 2 cups of water into the pot and add a piece of Knorr Chicken Cube. This will give your dish even more depth of flavor, and becoming even tastier. Bring the water in the pot to a boil by covering it with the lid.
While boiling, add your tomato paste and banana ketchup, and stir. Leave for two minutes until cooked.
Add the shrimp back into the pot, then toss your green onions. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, before you season it with salt and ground black pepper. Add your egg and stir well before making your slurry.
To do a good slurry and add even more thickness to the sauce until you reach the desired thickness, combine 3 teaspoons of cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of water.
Mix well and thoroughly, then pour it back into the pan and stir until your sauce thickens. When you get the thickness you’re after, that’s when you know your chili garlic crab is cooked. You can add onion leeks or coriander and it is ready to serve!

I got hungry reading this. I want to buy first and try this recipe at home. I want to ask if I need to boil the crab before simmering?

You need to boil the crab like how it really is cooked originally so you can easily cut them in two. After that, you are ready to simmer the crab in less time.

This recipe seems delicious. Can I add corn? Is it the same with how to cook it?

Yes just boil the corn first and sauté with the crab.