Mount Datok Malaysia

Mount Datuk or Gunung Datuk in Bahasa Malaysia, reaches a height of 2,904 feet in Sembilan, approximately 110 kilometres south of Kuala Lumpur. Several checkpoints and rest stations make the climb more manageable and provide a convenient spot to rest. A giant rock marks the summit connected to the trail by ladders attached to the rock face. The Straits of Melaka can be seen on the horizon on a cloudless day. Hikers need to bring plenty of food and water as they complete the four to five-hour trek; none is available on the mountain.
The distance covered is 4.6 km each way as the bird flies meaning that the actual distance covered is probably longer.
On road signs it is sometimes spelt Gunung Dato’ or Datok.
The information board at the start of the trail explains the background to the name Datuk. The mountain was named after Dato’ Perpatih Nan Sebatang who in 1372 organized a gathering of leaders here to elect the future Dato’ Lembaga, the clan chief.
It normally takes about 2 hours to reach the top and as most hiking trail, it takes less time to go down. The direct address is located at N111, Kampung Batang, 71350 Kota, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.

I read this during weekend and the other jungle in Malaysia. I have seen pics on the web too. Do they have jungle in Singapore or near Malaysia?

I will search on that and write. Thanks for the idea.