Paano Magfile ng Complaint sa DTI Kapag Hindi Parin Nabibigay ang ORCR

Since may nakita nanaman akong post galing sa kapatid nating namumrublema sa orcr nila. Eto sana makatulong:

PARA SA MGA WALA PANG OR/CR DYAN…

PAKI BASA NALANG PO PARA SENYO YAN!

WALA PA RING OR/CR? 1 TO 2 MONTHS WAITING TIME???

LET’S SOLVE IT.

Mga paps, share ko lang paano ko naexpedite or should I say napressure casa ko na asikasuhin ang OR/CR ko na almost 2 months ko inantay.

First Step

Kuhain ang name ng manager, number at email.

Second Step

Prepare a scanned copy or picture of your sales invoice. Pwede to kahit cash or installment pa yan.

Third Step

Copy and edit this template:

Dear Sir/Madam;

Good day.

I am writing this letter to request assistance from your office regarding the Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration of my purchased motorcycle last .

I bought my motorcycle from them via <cash/ installment basis>. I was given a seven-day- permit by <Dealer’s Name> to travel and was told that the unit documents particularly the Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR) will be provided after a <gaano katagal pinangako OR/CR niyo>

The OR-CR documents from LTO can be obtained in possibly less than a week and should be provided within a week as per LTO Regulations but I can’t figure out why it’s taking so long for them to process those. It seems that they collect it by batch and that’s only when they will process the registration.

Hence, it is clear that they violate R.A. 7394 Article 2 Section C, “Protection against deceptive, unfair, and unconscionable sales acts and practices.”

Below are the things I am asking you to help me:

1. For <Dealer’s Name> to process the documents and release those this week.

2. For <Dealer’s Name> to give me a compensation for paying for my monthly dues while I don’t get a chance to ride my bike for more than two months which will start after <2nd month ng motor niyo>.

These info might come in handy:

<Manager’s Name>

Branch Manager

Thanks and regards,

FOURTH STEP

Send to the following email:

ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph

Cc niyo rin email ng dealer niyo

FIFTH STEP

Wait.

Timeline for my case:

Feb 4 ako nagfile ng complaint.
Feb 5 acknowledged.
Feb 17 action endorsed to LTO
Feb 17 date ng OR/CR ko
Feb 18 Got my OR/CR.

Goodluck!

Read more car registration guide.

Information in this post comes from the facebook group that we manage https://www.facebook.com/groups/LandTransportationOffice/posts/406246037068948/

1 Like