Squid Adobo

Clean the squid thoroughly by washing and adding vinegar. The dish is better with squid ink so do not remove the squid sac. Slicing is not necessary for small squid. Slicing is optional when medium-sized squid are used.
Put salt, soy sauce, and vinegar in a bowl, mix well then add the squid. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Start cooking adobong pusit by adding the garlic. Saute the garlic until it starts to brown then add the onions. Add the tomatoes afterwards, and then saute until tender.
Pour all the marinated sauce into the pan. Season with ground black pepper. Let the liquid boil for 3 minutes while the pot is covered.
Add the squid with long chili pepper then cook it for 3 minutes. You can add a little sugar and then you can remove the squid from the pot. Let the sauce cook. Now pour the sauce all over the squid.
Optional: You can top the dish with onion leeks, celery or parsley.

I really wonder about that ink sac on the squid. I removed the long plastic without removing the sac but when I tried to cook it, the water was brown instead of black. I want it to be darker.

I understand. That also happened to me. In that case, you can separate the sac and marinade then later on spread on the squid while you cook.