Sunblock instructions

When the hot weather peaks, sunblock is up not only for the body but also making sure we protect our face on excessive heat from the sun. Especially on summer, just by walking or having that beach bumming or hiking. Sunblock is different from BB or CC cream that is saleable in the market. There is also a sunblock designed for the face that can protect up to 50-200 SPF. Whatever brand you use for a sunblock, always follow instructions to leave it on your skin for 20 minutes before going out or being exposed to sunlight. I had an experience that I just left it for 5-10 minutes on my face and I went out. I got scarred under my eyes when it was exposed because of too much heat. It took months and I used a lot of products to remove the scars. Keeping it dry is not enough, let the lotion absorb your skin.
Lesson learned: Make sure to always follow instructions even the time given regardless you bought that expensive sunblock.

I agree. I also had that experience. It is important to let the lotion absorb on skin.

That is good. Be careful to follow instructions when applying your beauty product as it might cause damage to the skin or worst can scar or get burned.