Dragonary energy within the game

Within the game, each mission (except story mode) will consume energy to a greater or lesser extent. This energy will be limited to 10 energy points. Every 20 minutes, 1 energy point is recharged.

In story mode, players will be able to play without limits. However, they will only get experience to their dragons.

We will give the possibility to recharge energy in FIAT currency, or its equivalent in Coinary Token, but there is a limitation. We have created an anti pay-2-fast system, where each energy recharge you do, will increase considerably the price of the next recharge. This price will be reset every 24 hours.

The prices according to the number of recharges made per day are as follows:

  1. $1.99 USD
  2. $3.99 USD
  3. $7.99 USD
  4. $15.99 USD
  5. $31.99 USD
  6. $63.99 USD
  7. $127.99 USD
  8. $255.99 USD
  9. $511.99 USD

For example: If a player recharges four times in less than 24 hours, they will pay $1.99 for the first recharge, $3.99 for the second recharge, $7.99 for the third recharge and $15.99 for the fourth recharge, totaling $29.96 USD.

All energy recharges paid in Coinary Token in-game, will be treated as in-game purchases, and 80% of those tokens will be burned. The other 20% will be returned to be distributed.

With the example above, we get a reference of approximately $23.96 USD being burned in Coinary Tokens and almost $6 USD being distributed again.