To play, you’ll need to deposit funds into a digital wallet that you can use to make purchases. A single ether token is currently worth around $1,706 as of March 23. MetaMask, a Chrome browser plug-in, is recommended by OpenSea.
- On the OpenSea website, tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Get MetaMask.”
- Select “Install MetaMask” for Chrome or another supported browser. This will install a Chrome extension.
- Select “Get Started.”
- From the drop-down option, select “Create Wallet.”
- If you don’t want to share your feedback, select “No thanks.”
- Create a one-of-a-kind password for yourself.
- Make a note of the secret phrase it provides you with. This is extremely important and serves as a backup method of gaining access to your account. Don’t let it slip away.
- Confirm the secret phrase by tapping “Next.”
- Click “Next” to link your OpenSea account to your newly created MetaMask digital wallet.
- Click “Connect” once more.
Okay, you now have an OpenSea-connected digital wallet. You’ll need to acquire some ether to spend on NFTs now.