When applying for an LTO student permit, you will need to present a valid government-issued ID as proof of identity. The following are the government-issued IDs that are acceptable for LTO student permit applications:
- Philippine Identification (PhilID) Card
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Universal Medical Care Identification Card (UMID) Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- PhilHealth Card
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Voter’s Certification
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- National Council of Disabled Affairs (NCDA) ID
- Barangay ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Solo Parent ID
If you are a foreign national, you can also present any of the following government-issued IDs as proof of identity:
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Seaman’s Book
- Government Office ID
Here are some additional tips for presenting your government-issued ID when applying for an LTO student permit:
- Bring a photocopy of your ID with you to the LTO office.
- Make sure that your ID is not expired.
- Make sure that your ID is valid and that the information on it is correct.
- Make sure that your ID is in good condition and that the photo is clear.