Valid Government-Issued IDs Acceptable for LTO Student Permit Applications

When applying for an LTO student permit, you will need to present a valid government-issued ID as proof of identity. The following are the government-issued IDs that are acceptable for LTO student permit applications:

  • Passport
  • Philippine Identification (PhilID) Card
  • Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
  • Universal Medical Care Identification Card (UMID) Card
  • Social Security System (SSS) Card
  • PhilHealth Card
  • Postal ID
  • Voter’s ID
  • Voter’s Certification
  • OFW ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
  • National Council of Disabled Affairs (NCDA) ID
  • Barangay ID
  • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
  • Senior Citizen ID
  • Solo Parent ID

If you are a foreign national, you can also present any of the following government-issued IDs as proof of identity:

  • Passport
  • Alien Certificate of Registration
  • Seaman’s Book
  • Government Office ID

Here are some additional tips for presenting your government-issued ID when applying for an LTO student permit:

  • Bring a photocopy of your ID with you to the LTO office.
  • Make sure that your ID is not expired.
  • Make sure that your ID is valid and that the information on it is correct.
  • Make sure that your ID is in good condition and that the photo is clear.

Pwede bang mag drive kapag student permit lang ang dala?